Top 5 residential communities in Dubai
Want to know which are the most popular residential communities in Dubai? Follow along and explore with us!
- Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC)
JVC is one of the best communities for families in Dubai — and it is easy to understand why.
- Family-friendly community: JVC has 33 landscape parks, fitness centers, recreational centers, cycling fields, and playing fields. Apart from these, you will enjoy a quick access to medical clinics, schools, and kindergartens
- Self-contained area: Buying or renting a property in JVC means you will be a strolling distance away from world-class retail and shopping destinations. The best-known shopping landmark in JVC is the Circle Mall, featuring over 200 shops, supermarkets, two department stores, and a multi-screen cinema. You can also find many shopping and entertainment options within the community, including community retail shops, cafes, and restaurants.
- Great Location: JVC is strategically located, providing easy access to other major residential communities, business districts (Dubai Downtown and Business Bay), and Dubai airports.
- Jumeirah Village Triangle (JVT)
JVT is another very popular residential area in Dubai. It offers everything that a buyer may want — a great location, a wide array of residential properties, and a slew of urban amenities.
- Accessible Location: JVT is strategically located near two of Dubai’s major highways — Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road (E311) and Al Khail Road (E44). Simply put, commuting to different sections of Dubai is both easy and quick from here.
- Wide array of residential properties: JVT offers many accommodation options, ranging from townhouses to apartments and villas. Regardless of your personal preferences, you are likely to find your dream home in JVT. Looking for a small, cozy home in a great location? Check out JVT townhouses, available as 1 to 3-bedrooms units. Want a big home for your large family? If so, JVT villas might be a great fit. They feature up to 5 bedrooms and come with spacious backyards, perfect for families with kids.
- Ample community amenities: JVT has several parks, perfect for those who like being outdoors. Besides many tennis courts and walking paths, JVT also boasts many restaurants, cafes, and supermarkets.
- Mohammed Bin Rashid City (MBR City)
MBR City features an eclectic mix of residential communities, with properties ranging from luxurious apartments and villas to mid-range townhouses and apartments. In short, there is a property for every kind of retail investor. Other top reasons for including MBR City in your list are:
- Great location: MBR City is extremely well-connected with the other parts of the city and the International Airport is only a 15-minutes drive away. What’s more, it is extremely close to the Dubai Downtown area.
- Many retail and shopping options: MBR City’s residents enjoy quick access to some of the best retail destinations in Dubai, including the Meydan One Mall. It features Dubai’s largest indoor ski slope, as well as more than 600 retail shops.
- Plenty of entertainment and leisure options: Living in this part of Dubai means you will be close to Crystal Lagoons — the world’s largest man-made lagoon — Meydan Golf Course, and Meydan Grandstand and Racecourse.
- Palm Jumeirah
Want to get away from the hustle and bustle of a big city but don’t want to give up easy access to modern amenities? Then look no further than Palm Jumeirah, a man-made island which is often called the eighth wonder of the world. Here are some reasons why Palm Jumeirah is a great location.
- World-class beachfront living: Bounded by the Arabian Gulf on three sides,Palm Jumeirah offers the very best beachfront living experience. All properties offer amazing ocean views and some even provides a direct access to beaches.
- Different types of properties: Townhouses, villas, and condos can all be found in Palm Jumeirah. While most projects offer large apartments and condos, some complexes include villa units too.
- Luxury amenities: When it comes to luxury amenities, Palm Jumeriah has it all — luxury hotels, top-class restaurants, and easy access to two malls, the Nakheet Mall and The Pointe.
- Dubai Hills
Dubai Hills is an area that is full of natural beauty, is easily accessible, and offers state-of-the art amenities and enhanced privacy.
- Family-friendly community: Home to many playgrounds and parks, Dubai Hills also has two metro lines, three hotels, and its own shopping mall.
- Options for everyone: Dubai Hills offer a slew of residential options, including villas, which feature the latest furnishing options and private pools, and apartment buildings, which come with many amenities, like gyms, spas, and play areas for young children.